Thursday, August 09, 2007

No Work. . .

So I'm off work today. Gotta get my car serviced, detailed, etc. They had to finish up a few things that came with the whip. So I have a loaner RX350. I'm actually happy that I decided against their crossover SUV b/c it's not my thing. I mean I LOVE the GX series, but that sucka is huge. I'm quite happy with my SiLexi.
I need to go looking for a dining set today. I guess it's been 3 months without one and I need it. . . not for food. . .but moreso for scrapbooking purposes. I have tooooooo many pictures from this past 6 mos that need to be put into an album. And the number of pictures is only stacking up with each event.
This is my weekend to work . . . and I'll be working with a bunch of lame-os. None of the peeps that I chat with while at work. So I gotta remember to take my IPOD. I mean they have the radio streaming from online, but it's gonna be weird with these people that I have to work with.
So the fam is off to Florida. Evan is playing in an AAU bball tourney in Orlando. My mother went with my cousin, husband, and kids. I wish I could go on a vacation. But I guess with a cruise scheduled for November, then another one in January, I should be cool. . . I will be going back to STL in Sept. I have a lot of "loose ends" people to see, places to go, food to eat. . . all that stuff. I mean you would think I would be able to find catfish in NC. . . but I guess we need to be near a river. It's so crazy b/c when I got to STL I was like this place is weird. BUT man it was home for 4 years! Go figure!

3 comments:

jendayi said...

I feel you on the pics. They're all on my labtop though. I can't afford to print all of mine out just yet. But scrapbooking sounds fun! I might crack down on that once I move.

Husband?!

jendayi said...

oh.. i'm re-reading it again. i think you mean your cousin's husband. lol.

Vickilyn said...

Girl I thought you had a word from the Lord and he told you about my husband or something. . . I was gonna get hype! LOL