Monday, March 03, 2008

LOL. . .


So you noticed that I left out the details of my V-Day. . . It was truly wonderful. I mean who knew that you could be treated like this.
So we went to dinner. . .a surprise b/c I had no clue. . .to the House of Jazz here in the QC. It was a nice place and they had a select menu that evening for this special day. So we sat amongst other couples, young and old. . .looking good. . fresh and fly! So we're talking having a great time and I'm a little upset b/c I got a "gag" gift. . . that I didn't like. I tried to be the little sweet girlfriend who is okay with anything. . .but I couldn't hold it in. So he's fiddling around and saying I can't believe u didn't like ur gift. I'm like it's okay, dinner is expensive, the flowers all that. . . it's really okay. I'm trying to console him and he's laughing inside at me. So I'm minding my own business and look away. . .and Voila. . .what do I see. A little Blue box!

***Side Bar***NO IT WAS NOT A RING***

But it was a necklace from that wonderful store. Girl that lady beside us was like how long have you two been married? We were like ummm. . . negative. She was like well sista girl you must be doing something right if you already got Tiffanys!!!!
I was HIZZYPE!!! To say the least. It was a great day. Good conversation, good food, good company, GREAT man.
I might actually start looking forward to this holiday.

3 comments:

Jenn Will said...

Ok seriously...i'm beginning to think that you are making all of this up. Like forreal does he really exist? Is he a figment of your imagination? Is this like that movie "Lars and the Real Girl"? :) Obviously, I am abundantly happy for you! It sounds like a scene right out of a movie. Yay for black love!

Vickilyn said...

LOL. . .Girl who knew I'd be a movie star!!!!!. . . I am really smiling hard right now!

jendayi said...

The blue box!!!!!! And to think, you almost said NO!