Monday, November 26, 2007

Another day. . .

Not much is happening new/different from my last post. I mean things are still going well with my "baby boy" (shout out to Jendi. . .I like that phrase, I think I'll use it). I mean things are still going GREAT. Progressing every day, every week . . . so we'll see. It's hard though. I mean just last night, he said to me. . .let's do dinner tomorrow. . .my response was. . . don't you have to do something at church? Simple right. No big deal. . . but it was a big deal. One of my friend's husbands told me a while ago and more recently that me and his wife (my dear line sister) are just alike. When asked a question, we answer the question with a question. And men are simple, don't want a lot of details, and don't necessarily want to be hounded with a lot of questions. But to me, I just wanted clarification. Is anything wrong with that. . . I mean gosh. We didn't have an argument but I did sense a little frustration on his part. His response. . . I got this. . .my bad dude. . .do what you do. I'll just take my free dinner date!!! Shoot, I like to eat out ANYWAY! LOL!
Work is going well. There are still some changes within the dept and one of them may be a position for me. . .I'll keep ya posted.
So I started my FAT SMASH, COLON CLEANSE, 10lb weight loss goal officially today. I'm doing a combination of things to "jump start" or kick through this plateau. I mean when I set the 10 lb goal, coincidentally, when I got on the scale the next day I was already down 4 from where I thought I was. . . so does that count. I mean yes last week was Thanksigiving. But I didn't pig out, I never do, I mean I didn't exercise either but I think I'm still cool. I am doing a colon cleanse to help a little bit. Not one of those super duper ones where you see floating things/bugs/nasty stuff. . .just a simple one .. .it's mostly fiber and senna. And while I haven't been "going" all day long, I feel it working. Flatulence is off the hook (if you really wanted to know). So I'll be doing the 9 day Detox of the Fat Smash diet & the colon cleanse until Tuesday of next week. Wish me luck, I hope I can make it. I can usually do well during the week, it's the weekends that kill me. But if I mess up too bad, my exercise regimen should help out a bit. I"ll let you know how it goes!
Tonight though I'm going to have to get a salad. I"m not really one of those who do the salad thing to be cute. . .but hey I gotta try to stick to my guns!!!!

No comments: