Friday, June 29, 2007

Wow!

So it's the end of the month and now things kick into full swing. I'm off today, yesterday concluded my "training" period at CMC and tomorrow I work my 1st weekend shift. Exciting. . .not to sure but we're going to give it all I've got.
I've been a bit busy with work, weddings, and travel. But now I still have to get through the month of July which will be just as busy. I have to travel to Brunswick, GA for Kesha & Isaac's wedding (oooh today's their spiritual ceremony. . .) and then the next weekend is D'Asia's bridal shower in Atlanta. I really want to go to ATL for the shower but that will be traveling two weekends in a row. . .so the verdict is still out on that one.
Things with SB are still up in the air. It's just a bit much with all my friends having these whirlwind romances and quick engagements that I'm like okay so should that be happening for me also. But thx to a much needed counseling session with James, he's like just chill. The way things are going doesn't mean disinterest by far. So we'll see. I'm trying to be patient and lay low b/c I can't control the way things go. . . It's a struggle but I'm going to do my best to make it through.
Crystal got engaged about 2 weekends ago. . .so that brings my wedding count for the next 12 months up to 5. . .Kesha, D'Asia, Meechy, Shayla, and Crystal. . . whew. . .they are killing my vacay time!

No comments: