Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

So it's official. I am now a resident of the QC. . . Charlotte. . .the Queen City! Got here last Monday evening. I am all moved into my apartment, pretty much everything is unpacked. I am loving my new apartment. It's near uptown Charlotte and all the new night life that this city has. I was shocked to find out how much Charlotte has changed in less than 4 years. But I guess it doesn't take long to build and tear down these days.
I start my new job tomorrow. Well it's just orientation but I get a new name badge. I can't believe it. . . a new track, more clinical. It is a a bit of a career move on my part. It will hopefully offer me more direction for my career goals within the next few years. We'll see how it goes, if I don't like it. . .I have never been hesitant to move out and move on!
Wish me luck!

No comments: